With not much going on this Sunday, we thought we’d bring you a quick-fire post of what mega-interesting things our urban celebrities are tweeting. We’re calling it TweetWatch Sunday.
I'm having such a lovely family day today!! #qualitytime
— Su-Elise Nash (@Su_Elise) March 20, 2011
– Awww, how nice. But we perhaps didn’t need to know this. Instead of tweeting about it, be in the moment. It’s family
Plane's being long. Been held up for an hour already. I wanna sleep so bad but wanna wait till I can recline in the air. So wired at the mo!
— Jay Sean (@jaysean) March 20, 2011
– Sorry about that. Nil points for trying to jealous us about the fact you fly first class. Not cool. But we hope you get your sleep
Starving man… Need some good home cooked, defo going to my mums when I get bck to london ;)
— Tinchy Stryder (@TinchyStryder) March 20, 2011
– We hope you get that good ol’ home cooked grub. But when you’re there, don’t do like Su-Elise and tweet about. Keep it family
ANUVAHOOD IN CINEMAS TODAY!!!!!!!
— adamdeacon (@realadamdeacon) March 20, 2011
– Whatever this man is on, we want some! Keep doing your thing.
You know when a hater sends you a message on twitter and they can't spell properly lmfaoooo dumb arse internet thugs looooooooooooool
— Harvey (@Harveyofficial) March 20, 2011
– Yep, we roll our eyes at that too. It is kinda ironic, isn’t it?
i love black woman i know certain black boys are lost its ok tho
— Wiley (@WileyUpdates) March 20, 2011
– Yes Wiley! That is all
Pancakes, scrambled egg, bacon and sausages! Mmmm
— KOJO (@OfficialKojo) March 20, 2011
– OK, a bit of an alternative Sunday dinner move, but uh-huh, uh-huh…
There is a kiosk in elephant and castle called elephant kiosk! Y am I laughing *covers face*
— MAKHOSI (@MAKOSI) March 20, 2011
– But, Makosi, did you fit inside?
having massive problems trying to upload this weeks pg:tv. bare with us!
— Professor Green (@professorgreen) March 20, 2011
– OK, we’ll wait. Thanks for the update
Have you seen any interesting tweets today? Let us know below