More than 4,000 tweets per second were made after President Obama announced the death of the world’s most wanted man. Of those tweets were some very interesting ones from UK urban celebrities. Here’s what they had to say.
My man never even existed How about that
— J CLARKE (@JCLARKE_GHETTS) May 2, 2011
– Sigh. Ghetts believes Osama never existed. No comment.
Hold tight bin laden aah bwoy dem cyatch u bumbahole
— Wiley (@WileyUpdates) May 2, 2011
– “Intellectual” commentary from Wiley, as per usual
One man I wouldn't wana play @ hide n seek… BINLADEN! Is he dead fi real? #MUD
— Chip (@OfficialChip) May 2, 2011
– Chipmunk joined in on the hide and seek jokes
This Bin Laden death seems like abit of a #Myth
— Lethal Bizzle (@LethalBizzle) May 2, 2011
– Without any official photographic evidence released by the US Government, it is questionable
Its all B**** as if they would throw the body before showing as proof!? Its shocking how we can all be mind controlled & believe the news!!!
— AISLEYNE (@Aisleyne1) May 2, 2011
– A lot of tweeters shared the same view as Aisleyne
so its been confirmed by america osama has been shot dead..will this really change anything tho?.. the world is in a mess right now
— adamdeacon (@realadamdeacon) May 2, 2011
– Adam Deacon might want to make a film about it, Osamahood
Obama brings Osama down! #SuckItDonaldTrump
— KOJO (@OfficialKojo) May 2, 2011
– Kojo revels in the news with some basic wordplay
Osama Bin Laden is dead according to the radio….well what happens now???
— Rio Ferdinand (@rioferdy5) May 2, 2011
– Well, now you can concentrate on trying to win the Champions League and Premiership, Rio
omg can't wait for the presidents speech,glad to be here in los angeles hearing this news,the vibe and energy is electric
— Melanie Brown (@OfficialMelB) May 2, 2011
– Mel B, tweeting from LA, seemed overly excited about the whole thing
May God rise up an Obama to Kill the Osama in your life
— MAKHOSI (@MAKOSI) May 2, 2011
-Nice analogy Makosi
So ppl are celebrating the apparent death of Osama Bin Laden? NEVER celebrate a mans death, we (the public) have no idea what really goes on
— SWAY (@SwayUK) May 2, 2011
-Deep thoughts from Sway
Did Bin Laden even Exist!?
— Ashley Thomas (@Bashy) May 2, 2011
-Sigh. You too Bashy?
Look if they say he's dead he's dead let it go
— Lance Gracious (@Graciouskisay) May 2, 2011
-Agreed. But they could at least provide some evidence
Did you see any other celebrity tweets that we didn’t? And what do you think about their views- intelligent or ignorant?