A two-year-old boy died at his home in Huddersfield after he accidentally drank a bottle of fertiliser his mother used to grow Cannabis with. Aaron was left to to wander the house alone whilst his mother, Lauren Booth was in bed sleeping.

The toddler, who was kept in hospital for eleven days suffered burns to his mouth, pancreas, stomach, colon and spleen, after he confused the blue bottle which contained corrosive potassium hydroxide for a bottle of Fruit Shoot. He later died after his windpipe disintegrated on 6 November 2010.

Aaron’s father allegedly claimed that Lauren Booth was “annoyed at having to find somewhere else to grow the skunk, not bothered about her son”.

The trial continues.