The National Television Awards is one of the most eagerly anticipated TV award shows of the year and last night small screen celebrities got the chance to dress up and impress.
But for one celebrity, things didn’t quite go according to plan.
Tulisa looked amazing in her white floor length plunge dress, but after seeing these pictures this morning, she must be kicking herself for lifting her dress just a little too high and revealing her very unsexy granny pants!
And that isn’t the only thing she will be kicking herself about as her X Factor show lost out to Strictly Come Dancing in the Best Talent Show category.
Did you miss the show last night? Well don’t panic, here is a list of the awards and winners.
- ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME – I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
- DOCUMENTARY SERIES – Frozen Planet
- COMEDY PANEL SHOW – QI
- DRAMA PERFORMANCE MALE – Colin Morgan (Merlin)
- DAYTIME – This Morning
- DRAMA PERFORMANCE FEMALE – Miranda Hart (Call The Midwife)
- LANDMARK – London 2012 (Lord Sebastian Coe, David Weir, Sir Chris Hoy)
- SERIAL DRAMA PERFORMANCE – Alan Halsall (Coronation Street)
- ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTER – Ant & Dec
- FACTUAL ENTERTAINMENT – Paul O’Grady: For The Love Of Dogs
- NEWCOMER – David Witts (EastEnders)
- SITUATION COMEDY – Mrs Brown’s Boys
- DRAMA – Downton Abbey
- TALENT SHOW – Strictly Come Dancing
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION – Joanna Lumley OBE
- SERIAL DRAMA – Coronation Street