Spring/summer 2013 is all about bold and shimmery beauty trends, and what better way to achieve a glowing look with a warm coloured blusher.
Many females fear the idea of using blush on their face, thinking they will achieve a clown look but blusher can be used to brighten your complexion and flaunt those structured cheekbones.
Even better there are shades to suit all complexions so if you are unsure of what is the best for you. We have put together our top five hottest shades to complete your outfit this summer.
- Nars blush in Taos – To achieve a rosy and bronzed look, apply Nars blush in Taos on cheeks; the shimmery blush comes with a built in glow but for that extra sparkling look, add a golden highlighter on your cheekbones.
- MAC powdered blush in Frankly Scarlett – Go girly in bright fuschia pink with MAC’s Frankly Scarlett matte powder blusher. This loud blush works better with a bold makeup look for some fearless drama.
- Sleek blush in Sahara – Give yourself a bronzed sculpted look with this golden brown blusher by Sleek. Use Sahara for a warm rich tone to the cheeks. Add a separate gold highlighter lightly on top to achieve an iridescent look.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Blush – Stuck on picking a colour? To achieve a natural and fresh look with a multitude of shades, use Rimmel Match Perfection Blush for an effortless look.
- Bobbi Brown blush in Peony – Dare to stare is the statement you will be making in Bobbi Brown’s Peony blush. This candy pink blush is perfect for the sunnier months and will give your face a pop of colour.
With our picks of bright blush colours for the warmer seasons, it’ll be hard to go wrong!