As the sun makes it debut this week we look at the top 5 eye looks to help you stand out this spring.
Pack away your smokey eye shadows and go bold and glam with bright colours and glittery alternatives.
We have selected our favourite and fab ‘look at me’ eye trends seen on the hottest celebrities and listed a few ways that you could recreate the looks.
To achieve the top five eye looks for spring follow these tips
- Pick a block colour like Estelle is rocking (the brighter the better) and add some sparkle. But stick to one colour for this trend.
- We LOVE glowing golden smoky shadow, however less is more for the warmer seasons so don’t go too heavy! Use nude and natural colours and finish with grungy black kohl liner on the lower lash line; smudge the liner for a sultry effect.
- A futuristic line of colour above the lid line is a cool take on the trend, try a coloured liquid liner for a fun winged liner look.
- Monochrome eyes can be achieved with black liner used on bottom lashes and white eye shadow on lids… or for a bolder look, white eyeliner in the lower lash line, lashings of black mascara and a dramatic winged liner on top
- Make like Rita and brighten up your eyes with highlighting inner eyes with a light shimmery shadow, add long lashes to complete the look.