Hip-Hop group Ultramagnetic MCs will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the release of their debut album Critical Beatdown with a tour this year.
The group, who debut album has been described as being the influence for other Hip-Hop acts like Public Enemy, will be touring together for the first time in 25 years with members Kool Keith, Ced Gee and TR Love all coming down to perform.
Ultramagnetic MCs will be performing their old classics as well as giving fans a live performance of their newest track, Let The Bars Go.
The UK dates for the tour are:
- London, The Clapham Grand – July 5
- Brighton, Concorde 2 – July 6
- Norwich, Norwich Arts Centre – July 8
- Leeds, Brudenell Social Club – July 9
- Glasgow, O2 ABC2 – July 10
- Manchester, Band On The Wall – July 11
- Dublin, The Sugar Club – July 12
- Liverpool, Haus – July 13
Tickets for the upcoming tour are currently on sale.