Good hair is very important. Especially when you’re famous.
Though some X Factor contestants have not given one single f*ck about their hair, and I have pictures to prove it.
In no particular order, here are the worst hairstyles that have graced the X Factor stage.
1. Honey Shazad. Is anyone else suddenly craving a swiss roll?
2. Aston Merrygold. I’ve never been a fan of guys with fringes, especially when their hair has been chemically straightened.
3. Rylan Clark and two very awful hairstyles.
4. Souli Roots
5. Katie Waissel and the cloud that is her hair.
6. Jay (Kingsland Road) That curly fringe just keeps on creeping down his face.
7. Jedward and all related merchandise.
8. Jade Richards. A straightener wouldn’t go a miss.
9. Misha B. That’s an octopus on her head right?
10. Relley Clarke. I would be crying too if my hair couldn’t decide which colour it wanted to be.
11. Tabby Callaghan. Me no likey.
12. Frankie Cocozza aka Helmet head hair.