Haven’t made Valentine’s Day reservations yet? Having a bit of a panic attack?
Not to worry, Pappzd have teamed up with City Cruises to give you the chance to win 2 tickets on their Valentine’s River Lights Cruise. But HURRY, competition ends tomorrow at 12pm!
Just answer the following question:
At which pier is City Cruises based? (Hint: You might find some help here…)
We will be making the draw at 12pm midday on Thursday 13 February 2014.
1. The tickets include; Excellent river views of the spectacular Valentine’s Day fireworks nearby the O2 Arena, Complimentary glass of bubbles, Canapés, 2 hour circular river cruise and a Live performer. Cruises leave at 7.30pm (boarding at 7.15pm) from Westminster Pier, returning at 9.30pm.
2. The winner will be picked at random and contacted immediately after.
3. Eligibility is restricted to United Kingdom residents only.
4. All entries must be in by 4pm on Thursday 13 February 2014. All times GMT
5. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
6. The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Please note, that the fireworks are organised by a third party and City Cruises are unable to guarantee against any weather and / or safety issues that may prevent the fireworks from launching. If the fireworks are not launched ticket purchases will not be refunded. City Cruises does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.